Monday, October 19, 2009

Food Network

One of my favorite TV channels is the Food Network and I watch it frequently. This is most likely some of the best entertainment all day and I learn so much from them. Yes, I have some favorite chefs.


There are many more chefs on the Food Network. Their individual shows are so different and their cooking styles are interesting. When I can't sleep, this is what I am doing if not online.


DISCLAIMER: I am not being paid for mentioning the Food Network or the chefs.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Elizabeth! I used to watch this channel all the time. Especially before my twins were born.
    Now, not so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gives me a running commentary when I work on my computer. This is my entertainment.

    Twins are going to keep you very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lineament of your articles and listing is large.
    food network

    ReplyDelete