Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Starbucks Challenge

I had some shopping to do on Monday so headed out to Orchard Supply got what I needed, then went to Starbucks. That is always a pleasant experience. Yummy!

There has been a challenge to see if we could differentiate between brewed and instant coffee. They were still conducting this challenge so I got to participate. She poured the beverages in small cups and gave them to me. I did a brief smell check of each cup then took a taste of each one. Then I said that the one in my left hand had been brewed. She was surprised because it didn't take much time and I was correct. Why? Instant coffee, regardless what they call it, has this slightly bitter after taste. That was fun.

I then went to the grocery store and finished my shopping. Certainly was a nice walk. The weather was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment